Gerace, Greg Page with the TCB Band’s James Burton & Glen
D. Hardin in concert, Saturday, April 2 in Sydney.
Beagley talked with Mick Gerace about this exciting night.
may even include aDean Martin or Tom Jones song as a surprise
since I know Glen D Hardin worked a lot with Dean Martin and,
of course, Elvis and Tom Jones were good friends. A suitable
choice would be Tom Jones’ ‘I Never Fall in Love Again’ as it
is one of my favourites and of course Elvis recorded it too.
I can’t tell you too much more just yet as I need to talk to
James and Glen - but with the full band and the brass section,
along with Greg doing his fine selection of country & Elvis
songs, I can guarantee it will be a fantastic night.
– Yesterday I talked with Greg Page about his part of
the show which will focus on Elvis Country, how will
your ‘In The Spirit Of Elvis’ section differ from the
great concert you did last year?
– I will of course be focussing on Elvis’ popular songs
but I will also be including some new numbers, like
‘Hurt’ this time. I
– Will there be a big finale with the two of you on stage
battling it out like Tom Jones & Johnny Farnham did here recently
– (Laughing) Wow, I hadn’t though of that! I should run it
by Greg and see what he thinks!
– Can you tell me a little more about the VIP party after
– When the tickets sold out last year, a lot of fans missed
out on the chance to meet up with the guys from the TCB Band
when they were. So once again I’m giving fans another chance
and this time in a private and cosier setting at the venue,
and we’ll also be providing some wine & hors d’oeuvres. Originally
we were going to do it before the show but making it after
the concert will give the guys more time to relax, have a
drink and socialise with the fans.
– Thanks for talking to us & I’m really looking forward to
- Tickets for this limited VIP event cost $70.00. To obtain
a VIP ticket please email Mick Gerace (firstname.lastname@example.org)